Let's Create your dream Yard!
Start your career with us
apply today for our job openings
Landscape Sales Person/Estimator
Job status: Open
70,000 to $90,000 Annually
Northwest Landscape and Maintenance is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and gifted salesperson to add to our team. Our sales team work virtually from home offices, receiving sales leads from our customer service team via phone and email, then traveling to client’s homes based on the client’s availability, requiring flexible working days and hours. This is a commission base full-time contractor position. The company will provide a computer and cell phone.
We are locally owned and operating for over 10 years in Las Vegas. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service possible. Saul Alvarez-Ruiz, President founded the business in 2008 and works closely with the sales team ensuring the sales team are involved in every aspect of transitioning our customer’s backyards into their desired living spaces. We are looking for someone to join our existing sales team who takes pride in communicating with customers on a personal level and achieving their requests. We guarantee all of our work, using only the best quality products for our services so our commitment to our customers means everything.
- Contact customers from leads provided by online and direct marketing campaigns
- Make appointments with customers, travel to their homes, introduce them to Northwest Landscape and Maintenance
- During customer meetings collect requirements, budget and initial design ideas, and provide a guide of approximate costs
- Work with our in-house landscape designer to turn the customers ideas and requirements into a 3D rendering and prepare a final estimate for presentation to the customer
- Ensure all estimates are prepared accurately using pricing guidelines and meet margin targets
- Close the sale with the right outcome for the customer in meeting their design, budget and timeline goals, and the right outcome for Northwest, meeting our financial targets and ultimately delighting the customer such that they provide a positive online review.
- Serve as main point of contact for client throughout the design and installation process, working with our scheduling and operations teams to ensure expectations set with the customer are met.
- Build ongoing relationships with clients to solicit future sales referrals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings in person.
- Be accountable for achieving monthly revenue sales targets.
- Minimum of two years working in the landscaping industry.
- Knowledge of the planting and landscaping requirements of a subtropical hot desert climate such as the Mojave Desert which Las Vegas is located in.
- Professional communication skills along with excellent time-management
- Previous experience in working in full commission sales roles, working independently to achieve weekly and monthly sales targets