Let's Create your dream Yard!
A BIG THANK YOU FROM US
DURING THESE TESTING TIMES
Our team of more than 50 employees at Northwest Landscape & Maintenance send a big shout out and thank you to all our clients for their support during the COVID-19 crisis. We are continuing to operate and provide landscape and maintenance services while remaining committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and our clients. Recently we shared we have made it easier for clients to remit payment without having to leave their homes to mail payment or have a Northwest employee visit your home, by offering two options for online payment from the safety of your home.
You can pay by bank direct transfer or credit card and we are waving all credit card fees. We know during these uncertain times spending money is something many of us are trying to avoid. We have experienced no shortages in the supply of materials and continue to schedule landscaping projects as normal. If you have an upcoming landscape project, we will be in touch as normal to confirm your project dates.
We are now pleased to announce a new option to finance your new back yard for the summer! Click here to learn more
We have partnered with HFS Financial who specializes in providing home owners with pool and home improvement loans to help clients. HFS Financial offer loans of up to $250,000 over 15 years, with initial inquiries taking no more than a minute to apply.
Northwest Landscape & Maintenance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and helping our clients to do the same. As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and local and state officials in Nevada. The CDC classifies the nature of our operations as ‘Lower Risk’ due to operations being performed outside and the ability to implement appropriate steps as recommended by the CDC to minimize risk to employees and clients. If you are meeting with one of our sales or operations employees, we ask that the meeting occur outside in your yard or in an open space, and we ask that you remain at least 6-feet in distance away from each other for the protection of both individuals. We will provide all quotations, designs and other documents by email rather than physical documents.
Procedures are we have implemented immediately to help keep everyone safe:
- We have reinforced with our employees of the need to wear gloves and masks while on customers properties while performing work
- Our crew supervisors will carry disinfectant cleaner or wipes to wipe down irrigation controllers if they are required to adjust settings.
- If your irrigation controller is inside your garage, we ask that you remain at least 6-feet in distance away while we access the controller.
- As part of an already existing policy, our staff will only access restrooms off-site of client’s residences and premises.
- Any employee feeling unwell will be required to see a health professional immediately and will only be allowed to return to work with health professionals consent.
- All vehicles, equipment offices will be cleaned daily.
We are a locally owned and operated business within the Las Vegas Valley. These are trying and uncertain times for all of us. We thank you for your support of Northwest Landscape and Maintenance and very much appreciate your business.